Monday, June 24, 2013

Bios...

My Dearest Cast and Crew, 

Please stop making me ask you 1 billion times for things like this. :)  Thank you ever so much.  

They're due yesterday.  Please turn them in to me if you haven't already.  I will print the program information and bring it with me to the theatre so that you can all proof them one last time.  Look over the entire program to be sure that everything is correct.  We'll have our proof readers look it over and then away to print it will go.  This is going to be one gigantic program. :)  

Remember, you can use the form at the bottom of the blog.  It's easy.  Just fill in the blanks, then hit submit.  It will send it directly into a spreadsheet in my google drive.  I can then (also easily) transfer it to the program.  

Easy peasy.  

Thanks all, 

Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment